Saturday, May 27, 2017

Breakfast Ride: Kolar Highway once again

My time
One more ride towards Kolar...and why not...when bikers need some fresh air and empty roads, that's the way to go. Another run to the same place.

Morning 7:00 a.m. traffic was painful at KR Puram bridge and what was worse, the traffic was on both sides of the road and reason- hap hazard stopping of city buses and not stopping over at the bus stop :(
Jam jam jam
Anyways, the Toll gate is where we met others and I got the chance to jump onto E's Harley. Woohooo. From 0 to 120 in few seconds, If I had a seat belt or my foot buckled on, then would have clocked the exact time the needle moved from 0-120. :-P My helmet wanted to fly away, beat that!!! The ride till Maiyas was AWESOMMEEEE!!

1hr of breakfast break and ride back to the city was another excitement. Well, I will write about this hopefully after the next ride. For now I will let the pics talk.
tadaa

With ThROTLS

No comments: